Lisa is an award winning, patented CMO with over two decades of experience launching and/or turning around enterprise software companies in SaaS, Mar-Tech, Business Intelligence, E-Commerce and Security markets. Known for building brands, evangelizing new categories and products, creating rapid revenue growth, initiating high value partnerships and a creative and educational approach to high-tech marketing.
Her experiences include:
• Successfully re-branded 4 companies and launched 3 companies creating $3.5B in market cap
• Motivating, creative, leader with public and private, large, medium and start-up company experience
• Passionate public speaker with established press, analysts and F500 customer relationships
• Industry recognized strategist: named B2B Marketer of the Year, Silicon Valley Woman of Influence and won Silver Anvil Award of Excellence in 2013, won OMMA award for best integrated online campaign 2012, won ARF Great Mind Award 2011, named top 25 “Next Generation of Leadership in Enterprise Software” in 2005 by the Enterprise Software Observer, published in Harvard Business Review
• Gave birth 4 times and launched 2 companies over a 4 year period
University of Maryland College Park, BA, English Literature
Email us and we'll get back in touch.